Thursday, September 10, 2015

DEMYSTIFYING LIFE COACHING – A (VERY) BRIEF OVERVIEW

My life is exactly where I want it to be. I have overcome all of my faults, and found redemption. I am no longer afraid of death. I can handle any situation without stress or anxiety. And I am filthy rich. My family and friends are also perfect.  On top of that, I am, of course, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking.
Still reading?
I almost forgot to mention – I have a sense of humor.  And  if you hadn’t guessed it already – that last statement is the only true statement so far.   The above list merely represents my brief attempt to come up with some silly stereotypes about life coaching.  Of course, none of these things are true of me (though the power of life coaching has got me much closer).  They are impossible.
Read more here gold coast psychologist

No comments:

Post a Comment